Director, Client Strategy, Greater China
Victoria, Hong KongCANDIDATA-SE
As Director, Market Insights for Greater China, you will use expert knowledge of digital marketing solutions, including website development, online advertising, search engine marketing, and data insights, to develop sophisticated recruitment marketing strategies. You will manage high-level client relationships with top global brands and partner internally with global client service and delivery teams. Join a team of driven, self-starters in an entrepreneurial environment. You must be passionate about marketing technology and enjoy helping people both internally and externally.
- Collaborate with our highly skilled and talented in-house network, including product, client service, creative and branding teams to deliver multi-faceted digital marketing plans.
- Align yourself with your clients' business objectives to effectively leverage our software products, web/mobile marketing solutions, data insights, and creative/branding services.
- Continually deepen your understanding of industry segments, competitor behaviors, and target audiences within the Greater China market.
- Passionately pursue up-to-date knowledge of the online recruitment marketing landscape and contribute to our collective knowledge of the market's best strategic solutions.
- 7+ years of professional experience in the Greater China market, including a background working in an online advertising or marketing agency (exposure to recruitment marketing a plus).
- A strategic mindset with a strong track record, managing complex digital marketing solutions.
- An understanding of digital platforms, tools, technologies, trends, and a passion for innovation on all fronts.
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to incorporate data analytics into marketing plans as well as client interaction.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
- A desire to work in a remote-first environment.
- Excellent English and Mandarin verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be comfortable working with all levels of stakeholders.
- Proficiency with Microsoft 365 and/or online productivity and communication tools.
- Must be eligible to work in Hong Kong.
Radancy is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We actively work to create an inclusive environment where all of our employees can thrive.