We're looking for a talented Software Engineer who is passionate about building quality software.
Why Join Us?
- Build something revolutionary - The market is ripe for disruption and there's no doubt that whoever cracks the puzzle will win the market. This is a rare opportunity for you to build a large-scale platform that will impact millions of people (instead of boring old enterprise software that few people touch).
- Quality of the Team - Truly high-performing teams are hard to come by; joining us gives you an opportunity to collaborate with, learn from, and grow together with like-minded, successful tech veterans who have a track record of building great products.
- Develop next-generation web products using Angular, ASP.Net CORE, ASP.Net MVC, Docker, Kafka, and Elasticsearch
- Build front end web applications and deploy complex services to the cloud that support those applications
- As part of an agile team, participate in all phases of the software engineering life cycle
- Provide technical troubleshooting and debug support
- Ensure that necessary technical documentation is maintained in an appropriate manner
- 2+ years of product development experience of consumer software and applications.
- Proficiency in current web development technologies such as HTML5, SASS, and various js frameworks.
- Proficiency in ASP.Net MVC, C#, Web API, SQL Server, or comparable DBMS.
- Proficiency in Agile methodologies, design, and enterprise patterns.
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented programming.
- Strong knowledge of UI patterns and best practices.
- Experience with.NET Core, microservices, Elasticsearch, MongoDB and RabbitMQ a plus.
- Solid experience using source control such as Git.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, both oral and written.
- Attention to detail, thoroughness, and urgency to consistently set and meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen.
- Bachelor's degree in related area (Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering) or an equivalent combination of education and experience is a plus.
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
Radancy is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We actively work to create an inclusive environment where all of our employees can thrive.