As an Account Director, you will manage client relationships while developing and leading multi-faceted traditional and digital strategies, leveraging our integrated solutions and digital delivery teams – all while working with recognized players in the aerospace & defense industry. You’ll identify and drive growth opportunities, while fostering innovation that delivers on our clients’ business goals. And you’ll work to push the limits of B2B and B2G communications and advertising to change the way companies connect. It’s one of the only roles at Radancy that allows you to engage with all our offerings – from software, media, metrics to creative, brand and even some public relations.
- As a principal point of contact for assigned client relationships, you'll be responsible for helping to build long-term client relationships, anticipating client needs and working with your supporting teams to coordinate efforts aimed at solving those needs.
- You will also be responsible for coordinating the development, management, measurement and presentation of multi-channel strategies aligned to client goals.
- As an Account Director, you’ll works with Digital Strategists, Creative, Support and Delivery teams to efficiently deliver strategies, solutions, flawless execution and results for presentation to the client.
- Staying attuned with your clients’ digital presence and the changing digital landscapes, you'll be responsible for managing and anticipating a list of delivery tasks and working with support teams to ensure tasks are being completed in a timely manner. You'll also be expected to work with teams to put processes in place aimed at prevention or timely resolution.
- You will partner directly with the Analytics Team and Digital Media Strategists to ensure progress towards client goals is actionably measured and that results are incorporated into client deliverables.
- You'll be responsible for leading client meetings, as well as working with the Client Strategist to coordinate the agenda and presentation materials.
- You'll be expected to mentor Account Executives, as well as participate in exercises aimed at connecting and educating members of other teams throughout Radancy.
- As a PR strategist on some accounts, you’ll be expected to help write, edit and distribute client press releases.
- You will help to develop effective media pitches based on client goals and conduct media outreach to secure placements and interview opportunities.
- You will work with the Client Strategist to identify PR opportunities, especially focused around key trade shows, at which you will help to staff interviews with trade reporters and editors.
- Must have 4+ years of experience developing and presenting custom digital solutions within a digital marketing, PR, and/or advertising agency environment
- A deep understanding of digital mediums, technologies, and trends
- Must have expert writing and editing skills and the ability to translate complicated client materials for a trade media audience with little oversight
- Strong analytical skills and working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Strong presentation skills
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
Radancy is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We actively work to create an inclusive environment where all of our employees can thrive.