Social Media Analyst
Londres, Reino UnidoCANDIDATA-SE
You’ll be given responsibility from day one. From using web and social analytics tools to designing and planning paid social media campaigns across Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and beyond, you’ll be expected to learn fast.
Working at Radancy means being part of a close-knit international team, based in our office near St. Paul’s in London. The work we do is exciting, forward thinking, and visible. Radancy Social is in demand, and it is an exciting time to join the growing team. We continue to work with renowned organisations in diverse sectors to achieve powerful social strategies, activations, and insights. As part of the team, you’ll enjoy some great benefits too: a competitive salary, private healthcare, bike to work scheme amongst other great benefits and regular company events, all within a fun and supportive working environment.
Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for jobs unless they believe they meet every one of the qualifications in a job description. Our top priority is finding the best candidate for the job and if you are interested in the position, we would encourage you to apply, even if you don’t believe you meet every one of the qualifications below.
As a self-starter, you’ll play a significant role in shaping client strategy, where you will be accountable for:
- Extracting and analysing social data from various analytics and monitoring platforms to prepare insightful reports for our clients
- Creating, managing and report on complex paid advertising campaigns on social media
The role is more than simply analysing social analytics and compiling reports. The role requires a good understanding of business strategies, an ability to translate complex briefs into brilliant campaigns, a taste for joggling with clients and deadlines and ultimately a desire to help organisations make better decisions.
In this role, you’ll be trained to become an expert on social analytics and paid social media advertising. If you have experience of working with web or social analytics, that’s great - but it’s not critical. What’s more important is:
- A passion for data
- A deep interest in social media
- Demonstrable expertise in using Excel
- A relevant degree (ideally maths / data / statistics)
- Great attention to detail, with a good command of written and spoken English
- Ability to extract insights from apparent complexity
- Prior experience at an agency or client environment is preferable
Radancy is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We actively work to create an inclusive environment where all of our employees can thrive.
Trabalhar em Londres
Veja onde você poderia estar trabalhando.Visualizar no Mapa vagas nesta localidade
Você não viu nenhum trabalho recentemente.
- Social Client Strategist Londres, Reino Unido
- Media Solutions Director Londres, Reino Unido
- Social Account Manager Londres, Reino Unido