Social Media Account Manager
Londres, Reino UnidoCANDIDATA-SE
1 to 2 days in the office and 3 to 4 days remote (5 days per week)
We are looking for an enthusiastic Account Manager to take an active role in multiple, high profile social media accounts; to deliver best-in-class project outcomes, and work with the Account Executive and Account Director to ensure the smooth running of relationships with your clients.
- Social media and client management experience is required. This may be in-house or within an agency environment. You may be looking for the next step up, having cut your teeth in social or currently a Community Manager/ Account Manager looking for a new challenge.
- Strong interpersonal, customer service, presentation, organisational and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal) and openness to providing feedback to help iterate the account.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment where flexibility, creativity and collaboration are keys to success.
- Ability to manage projects, be organised and set clear priorities.
Working at Radancy
- Working at Radancy means being part of a close-knit international team, based in our office near St. Paul’s in London (when we return next year). The work we do is exciting, forward thinking and visible.
- Radancy Social is in demand, and it’s an exciting time to join the growing team. We continue to work with renowned organisations in diverse sectors to achieve powerful social strategies, activations and insights. We are part of Radancy, one of the largest recruitment communications agencies in the world.
- As part of the team, you’ll enjoy some great benefits too: a competitive salary, regular company events, and a dynamic, supportive working environment. From creative to strategy, from analytics to conceptual copywriting, from harnessing new social technology to nurturing client relationships.
Radancy is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We actively work to create an inclusive environment where all of our employees can thrive.
Trabalhar em Londres
Veja onde você poderia estar trabalhando.Visualizar no Mapa vagas nesta localidade
Você não viu nenhum trabalho recentemente.
- Digital Sales Strategist Londres, Reino Unido
- Client Strategist Londres, Reino Unido
- Account Director Londres, Reino Unido