Social Media Account Director (Hybrid working)
Londres, Reino UnidoCANDIDATA-SE
We are looking for an enthusiastic Social Media Director to take an active role in multiple, high profile social media accounts; deliver best in class social media campaigns and strategies, working with a team of social and comms specialists to build relationships with your clients and deliver against their goals
WHY DOES THE JOB EXIST?
- Our social media team is in demand, and it’s an exciting time to join us. We continue to work with renowned organisations in diverse sectors to achieve powerful social strategies, activations and insights.
- Social media and client management experience is required. This may be in-house or within an agency environment. You may be looking for the next step up, having cut your teeth in social, or currently working in an agency but looking for a new challenge.
- Strong interpersonal, customer service, presentation, organisational and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal) and openness to providing feedback to help build the client relationship.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment where flexibility, creativity and collaboration are keys to success.
- Ability to manage projects, be organised and set clear priorities.
Working at Radancy
- Working at Radancy means being part of a close-knit international team, based in our office near St. Paul’s in London (when we return next year). The work we do is exciting, forward thinking and visible.
- Radancy Social is in demand, and it’s an exciting time to join the growing team. We continue to work with renowned organisations in diverse sectors to achieve powerful social strategies, activations and insights. We are part of Radancy, one of the largest recruitment communications agencies in the world.
- As part of the team, you’ll enjoy some great benefits too: a competitive salary, regular company events, and a dynamic, supportive working environment. From creative to strategy, from analytics to conceptual copywriting, from harnessing new social technology to nurturing client relationships.
Our commitment to equal opportunities
We believe that inclusion starts within each person, and that diversity is the result of making sure everyone feels a sense of belonging. In order to deliver on our responsibility as credible digital consultants and partners, we have to practice what we preach. So we ensure that our company is not only a safe space for anyone to feel confident in being themselves, but a place where differences are celebrated.
To foster an environment focused on equity, empowerment and respect, we welcome all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, national origin, colour, citizenship, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity or other protected characteristics. This commitment extends beyond recruitment into onward employment, including equal opportunities for training, promotion, and compensation.
Trabalhar em Londres
Veja onde você poderia estar trabalhando.Visualizar no Mapa vagas nesta localidade
Você não viu nenhum trabalho recentemente.
- Social Community Manager Londres, Reino Unido
- Project Manager, Media Partnership Londres, Reino Unido, Alemanha, Paris, França, Holanda
- Account Executive Londres, Reino Unido