Londres, Reino UnidoCANDIDATA-SE
Radancy is growing quickly and as such, we're looking for a Recruiter to assist in that growth. This person will focus on making sure our teams have world class recruiting support in the form of sourcing and screening while ensuring an outstanding candidate experience along the way.
Why Join Us?
- Truly high-performing teams are hard to come by; joining us gives you an opportunity to collaborate with, learn from, and grow together with a diverse group of high achievers who listen to your ideas and support you along the way.
- An entrepreneurial path of progression. Hard work is recognized and individuality is embraced. Your path of progression will be designed to suit you.
As a Recruiter you will assist Radancy's ability to attract and hire top talent.
In this new role, the recruiter will partner with hiring managers to define and operationalize innovative talent acquisition strategies that result in hiring quality candidates through an exceptional candidate experience.
Initially, this will position devote a significant amount of focus to the hiring and onboarding for our our accounts teams. This will entail partnering with accounts leadership as well as HR to continuously improve methods for attracting talent and facilitating systems and programs to accomplish hiring and retention goals.
In this role, you will:
- Work with hiring teams to define recruiting process and ensure timely communication to candidates and stakeholders
- Actively source candidates using a variety of sourcing tools
- Review direct applications and route applications to the appropriate business unit
- Conduct initial candidate screenings
- Update reporting on recruitment activities and communicate with talent acquisition leadership daily
- Minimum of 2 years as a full cycle recruiter in a corporate or agency setting.
- Ability to work with various software applications including iCIMS and Microsoft Office
- Interest in recruiting process and building successful teams
- Demonstrated ability to manage several parallel workflows at any given time
- High level of comfort with change and ambiguity
- Demonstrated excellence in organizational skills, time management, and creativity
- A proactive attitude toward tackling new projects and processes
- Recruiting experience in a digital advertising agency or adtech company
This position can be fully remote with the option to work partally from our London office.
Radancy is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We actively work to create an inclusive environment where all of our employees can thrive.