Londres, Reino UnidoCANDIDATA-SE
As a Digital Strategist, you will manage our largest client relationships while developing and leading multi-faceted digital strategies leveraging our integrated software solutions and digital delivery teams -- all for some of the most recognized brands in the world. You’ll identify and drive growth opportunities, fostering innovation that delivers on our clients’ business goals. And you’ll constantly push the limits of talent acquisition to change the way companies and candidates connect. It’s one of the roles at Radancy that allows you to engage with all of our offerings – from software, media and metrics to creative and brand.
- Transform the way organisations and candidates connect for some of the most recognisable brands in the world.
- Be the guardian for the end-to-end digital candidate experience across a small number (3-5) of key strategic customers
- Support client strategists / digital strategists to set and own the digital strategy for their client portfolio through training, coaching and mentoring, providing a ‘balcony view’ of the overall digital strategy.
- Help customers (and colleagues alike) understand the value of our software, demonstrating how it solves customers’ ongoing needs and the challenges they would face without it, ultimately resulting in successful sales / renewals.
- Be the lead architect and solutions consultant for new Careers Site and CRM implementations / refreshes. This involves guiding and coaching the Radancy project and client teams on;
- Defining goals, objectives and KPIs (and how we’ll measure them)
- Content strategy
- Information architecture and overall candidate / user experience
- Use data-driven intelligence (Radancy’s big data and insights) to inform the above
- Support with building business cases, using data and insight, for platform sales / growth across existing customer base.
- Provide customer / prospect product feedback into the product marketing team, whether this be on current features or proposed new ones.
- Participate in, and contribute to, strategic meetings, such as annual planning sessions, quarterly business reviews and senior stakeholder engagement sessions (as required, relating to our platform).
- Working as part of the global digital strategy / Radancy Labs community, provide thought leadership and innovative ideas on how to use our platform for other use cases (e.g. careers site & CRM for internal mobility and alumni use).
Experience & Skills
- Curious-minded, self-starter and a quick learner
- Experienced digital marketeer / growth hacker, with a solid understanding of conversion funnels
- Strategic-minded, with strong analytical capability (particularly proficient in Google Analytics)
- Strong presenter who builds trust and authority with clients at all levels, particularly senior stakeholders (which can sometimes be CHRO / CTO level)
- A deep understanding of digital mediums, channels, technologies and trends, and a passion for innovation on all fronts
- Recruitment marketing / HR technology experience beneficial
Our commitment to equal opportunities
We believe that inclusion starts within each person, and that diversity is the result of making sure everyone feels a sense of belonging. In order to deliver on our responsibility as credible digital consultants and partners, we have to practice what we preach. So we ensure that our company is not only a safe space for anyone to feel confident in being themselves, but a place where differences are celebrated.
To foster an environment focused on equity, empowerment and respect, we welcome all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, national origin, colour, citizenship, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity or other protected characteristics. This commitment extends beyond recruitment into onward employment, including equal opportunities for training, promotion, and compensation.