Digital Sales Strategist
Londres, Reino UnidoCANDIDATA-SE
As a Sales Digital Strategist, you will have the opportunity to work with our UK New Business Sales Team on a variety of sales engagements.Working with some of the biggest and best-known brands in the UK, your role will be to lead the sales discussion around our multi-faceted digital strategy, leveraging our unified platform and digital delivery teams. You’ll identify and drive growth opportunities, help position ourselves against the competition and influence our overall sales strategy both at an individual opportunity level, as well as our broader “go-to-market”; you’ll constantly push the limits of talent acquisition to change the way companies and candidates connect. It’s one of the roles at Radancy that allows you to engage with all of our offerings – from software, media and metrics to creative and brand.
- Always teaming closely with the New Business Sales Team, you will be the owner and main communicator our digital strategy to prospects and potential new clients
- Responsible for connecting the sales team with Client Service, Delivery and Development teams
- Regular research and reporting on competitor developments and how we should position ourselves to differentiate and add value
- Owner of developing and delivering personalised customer demos
- You will need to stay very close to digital trends and technical innovations that may have an impact of the talent marketing industry
- You will be expected to input into developing “points of view” on trends and challenges within the industry
- As a key member of the sales team, you will be involved in helping create and deliver customer presentations and workshops
- For New Business opportunities you will be responsible for solution architecture and assisting the sales representative in completing RFI/RFPs and creating commercial proposals
- Work with the Product Management to influence the product roadmap so UK and European customers’ requirements are included
- Be active on social networks and Radancy blogs promoting our products, services and thought leadership
- Proven track record of success in pre-sales for SaaS provider in digital marketing, HR or advertising space
- A deep understanding of digital mediums, technologies, and trends and a passion for innovation on all fronts
- Strong analytical skills and working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Experience in front-end development technologies
- Exceptional presentation skills
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
Our commitment to equal opportunities
We believe that inclusion starts within each person, and that diversity is the result of making sure everyone feels a sense of belonging. In order to deliver on our responsibility as credible digital consultants and partners, we have to practice what we preach. So we ensure that our company is not only a safe space for anyone to feel confident in being themselves, but a place where differences are celebrated.
To foster an environment focused on equity, empowerment and respect, we welcome all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, national origin, colour, citizenship, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity or other protected characteristics. This commitment extends beyond recruitment into onward employment, including equal opportunities for training, promotion, and compensation.
Trabalhar em Londres
Veja onde você poderia estar trabalhando.Visualizar no Mapa vagas nesta localidade
Você não viu nenhum trabalho recentemente.
- Client Strategist Londres, Reino Unido
- Account Director Londres, Reino Unido
- Social Media Director Londres, Reino Unido