Londres, Reino UnidoCANDIDATA-SE
1 to 2 days in the office and 3 to 4 days remote (5 days per week)
Purpose of Position
This role will work closely with your assigned clients to identify their needs and/or challenges and recommend targeted solutions that incorporate appropriate Radancy digital products and services. This person would be a hands-on, strategic leader responsible for partnering with senior level clients. The ability to grow revenue on assigned client base is key.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Diversifying and grow assigned accounts to ensure client retention
- Act as the primary point of contact for assigned clients; escalate, track and solve client issues
- Develop and maintain strong active relationships with key client stakeholders
- Develop proposals and campaign strategies that tie tightly with each client’s resourcing plans
- Oversee and/or deliver a wide range of projects which could include media plans, marketing collateral and digital/social content
- Drive established goals across relevant KPIs and balance business yield focused with client desired metrics.
- Identify opportunities for performance improvement and upsell.
- Actively encourage development of team members through individual’s direct coach/Manager
- Working alongside the Client Partner and Sales Director assessing the suitability of potential new business for inclusion in team portfolio and proactively suggesting potential target clients.
- Financial Management – budgeting, forecasting, reporting and pipeline
- Performance management of Account Manager
Skills & Requirements:
- Proven experience within client service environment - advertising/marketing or communications background
- Proven experience, knowledge and understanding of the full media landscape, both online and offline (eg. all channels including social, search, programmatic, job boards, audio, OOH)
- Ability to demonstrate delivery of attraction solutions within the full media landscape (as detailed in point above)
- Thorough knowledge of the recruitment marketplace and all media channels
- Ability to work with designated and virtual teams
- Thorough knowledge of human resources practices
- Demonstrable commercial acumen
- Presentation skills - both creation and delivery
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Proven working knowledge of brand conceptualisation and development
- The ability to build strong relationships
- The ability to lead a team and influence others
- Knowledge of working on Global/European clients is desirable
Our commitment to equal opportunities
We believe that inclusion starts within each person, and that diversity is the result of making sure everyone feels a sense of belonging. In order to deliver on our responsibility as credible digital consultants and partners, we have to practice what we preach. So we ensure that our company is not only a safe space for anyone to feel confident in being themselves, but a place where differences are celebrated.
To foster an environment focused on equity, empowerment and respect, we welcome all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, national origin, colour, citizenship, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity or other protected characteristics. This commitment extends beyond recruitment into onward employment, including equal opportunities for training, promotion, and compensation.
Trabalhar em Londres
Veja onde você poderia estar trabalhando.Visualizar no Mapa vagas nesta localidade
Você não viu nenhum trabalho recentemente.
- Digital Sales Strategist Londres, Reino Unido
- Client Strategist Londres, Reino Unido
- Social Media Director Londres, Reino Unido