Customer Support Specialist
Radancy thrives off the success of our customers, and we're looking for customer-focused, results-driven Customer Support Specialists to join our Global Customer Support Team. We’re looking for someone who will be the first point of contact for our customers when they need support and resolution on our suite of products. You’ll need to have an array of amazing customer service skills and be technically savvy in a SAAS environment. In this role, you’ll be guiding customers along a path to success via dedicated support and by engaging resources across the company to help support the adoption and expansion of Radancy’s unified platform.
- Develop and foster relationships with customers by providing functional and technical support for Radancy's suite of products
- Work closely with delivery and product development teams to identify, report, and resolve product issues and requests
- Develop working partnerships with account teams to help support customers
- Manage the escalation of issues, when required
- Develop product, technical and functional expertise across all areas of the business
- Set up and maintain users, user profiles, workflow rules, and application settings
- Provide training to end users and conduct learning forums as needed
- Manage and maintain accurate and thorough customer support records
- Provide product consultation to customers to determine solutions best suited for their needs
- Conduct and/or assist with system enhancements, user application, and QA/UAT testing
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Computer Science, Business or equivalent work experience
- 1-3 years customer or technical support experience
- Passion for solving technical issues and a champion of great customer service
- Ability to plan, organize, prioritize and independently solve problems, seeking help when necessary
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills
- Strong project management skills
- Accountability and a sense of urgency
- Knowledge of software development methodologies (Scrum, Agile, Waterfall etc.)
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
Radancy is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We actively work to create an inclusive environment where all of our employees can thrive.
Você não viu nenhum trabalho recentemente.