Join the global leader in Employer Branding and Talent Marketing committed to finding new ways to leverage strategy, creative and software to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and talent connect.
Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for jobs unless they believe they meet every one of the qualifications in a job description. Our top priority is finding the best candidate for the job and if you are interested in the position, we would encourage you to apply, even if you don’t believe you meet every one of the qualifications below.
What does a great Account Executive do?
- The Account Executive is responsible for ensuring the timeliness and quality of work that is delivered to his/her clients.
- You will work with the Account Director and Management to manage all tasks aimed at achieving client goals.
- These tasks will span across all our services and solutions from Employer Brand consulting to creative, to media, metrics and software, depending on the project supported.
- You will be responsible for working directly with delivery teams, in Singapore or across our Global TMP Network (US, UK, India) to manage any delivery tasks, as well as reporting the status of those tasks to the Account Director.
- A great Account Executive also anticipates delivery issues and works with the Account Director to put pre-emptive measures in place to address such issues.
- Working directly with creative teams, the Account Executive will gather and manage creative assets for use across client campaigns.
- A great Account Executive has a solid understanding of the media landscape, which leads to the ability to quickly assimilate media recommendations for clients, develop proposals and execute upon them.
- The Account Executive will work directly with the Analytics Team on delivery of client KPI's. Furthermore, you may be asked to produce one-off reports to support progress towards client goals.
- The Account Executive will work with the Account Director to ensure internal and client meetings are scheduled, productive, and documented for future reference.
- The Account Executive will coordinate the collection of assets necessary to ensure a successful launch, as well as well as ongoing efforts to ensure our software platform is a productive part of your clients’ digital strategy.
- Resourceful and autonomous with strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal, customer service, presentation skills
- 1-2 years digital or online advertising industry experience with basic understanding of social and programmatic media
- Working proficiency of Mandarin (preferred but not required)
- Good communication skills (both written and verbal) and openness to providing feedback to help iterate the business
Radancy is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We actively work to create an inclusive environment where all of our employees can thrive.