You will manage the flow of information within the Development department by processing, assigning and trafficking all on- and offline jobs that are requested by the account service team. You will maintain schedules to ensure deadlines are met, and will act as liaison between Creative and Account Services, effectively handling any challenges that may arise.
- Responsible for the smooth, efficient flow of information and jobs between the account service team or new business and the development group
- Receive all job requests, enter information into the job database, assign job numbers and route all materials through appropriate channels
- Distribute instructions and materials to creative staff; ensures information is accurate and complete on work orders
- Schedule and moderate meetings to facilitate the transfer of information from account service
- Conduct weekly Traffic meetings with staff
- Create timelines and review with Account Service Project Managers to manage client expectations. Review timelines with Creative Director and team to ensure all milestones and deliverable dates are accounted for and reasonable. Revise/rework timelines if needed.
- Maintain and update schedule for all active jobs and team members in center to ensure deadlines are met.
- Maintain job database and distribute weekly job update report for account service staff
- Process invoices for freelance support and post time to associated projects.
- Liaise between the creative teams and account services to ensure ongoing communication regarding project status via traffic meetings.
- Process billing requests for all jobs to include pre-bills, progress bills, proformas, and credit requests. With Production Manager and VP Developments input, confirm billing amounts are accurate on proformas before submitting to Finance.
- Maintain creative department’s files and job archives
- Back up Production Manager duties during vacation/PTO
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited four-year college or university or related experience
- At least one years’ experience in a general office setting
- Ability to multitask and work well and meet deadlines under pressure
- Ability to read and interpret instructions
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to act as a mediator between groups
- Ability to speak effectively before groups
- Attention to detail and extremely organized
- Strong Microsoft Office skills esp. MS Excel and Word
- Knowledge of FileMaker and Clients & Profit’s software a plus
- Ability to speak, understand, read and write in the English language effectively
- Ability to handles stressful situations in a professional manner
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
Radancy is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We actively work to create an inclusive environment where all of our employees can thrive.
Trabalhar em Chicago
Veja onde você poderia estar trabalhando.Visualizar no Mapa vagas nesta localidade
Você não viu nenhum trabalho recentemente.