Employer Brand Consultant
As a Brand Consultant, you will be part of a global team of subject matter experts who are responsible for delivering employer brand management solutions, with ownership of the research methodology, analysis and strategy to meet the specific project objectives for a diverse group of domestic and multi-national clients, including several of the Global Fortune 100 companies.
Our employer brand practice focuses on creating strong employer value propositions that are the foundation for talent attraction and employee engagement strategies.
- Ability to listen to client challenges and objectives, provide guidance and design research methodology to achieve desired outcomes.
- Ability to pitch our unique value proposition and align employer brand development to Radancy’s holistic suite of services internally and externally.
- Lead employer brand engagements from sales to delivery using Radancy’s methodology and processes.
- Leverage experience in traditional, proprietary and new research methodologies (both quantitative and qualitative) to uncover data that translates into compelling insight relative to the engagement.
- Distill research findings into succinct Employee Value Propositions (EVPs) and employer brand platforms as the springboard for employer branded creative, recruitment marketing and employee communications/channel strategies, etc. as required.
- Develop expertise in all facets of our employer brand and employee engagement offering that can be clearly communicated to clients at all levels, from managers to the C-suite.
- Be accountable for the integrity of employer brand engagements – research, milestones, profitability, project plan and deliverables.
- Partner with Business Development and Account Management teams to develop new opportunities and grow the business.
- Collaboratewith Account Management and other divisions within Radancy to drive downstream revenue and additional work into other channels.
- Work with other Radancty Subject Matter Experes (SMEs), team members and create custom solutions as needed.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university
- At least 5 years of experience that is directly relevant to employer brand development
- 3+ years working with the HR community; agency and internal experience preferred
- Ability to independently distill large amounts of research into a clear, concise, and cohesive strategy
- Proven understanding of social media tools and channels
- Knowledge of qualitative and quantitative research design, implementation, and analysis
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, exceptional writing ability, and the ability to tailor communication to audiences at all levels
- Strong project management skills, from building out project plans to reviewing/updating throughout the lifecycle of the project
- Ability to create formal brand engagement proposals wiatah proposed research methodology, pricing and timelines
- Experience crafting and executing internal communication strategies and tactical plans preferred
- Experience working with and/or presenting to the C-suite preferred
- The flexibility to travel when needed, both internationally and domestically, often with little notice
- Excellent time management skills
- Working knowledge and experience with Microsoft Teams and Zoom online platform
- Self-driven and takes ownership for independently completing assigned work on time and on budget
- Enjoys working as part of pitch team to showcase Radancy’s integrated service solutions
- Shares subject matter expertise via consultative selling approach
- Thinks creatively; ability to think on feet and adapt as necessary without sacrificing quality and integrity of our offering
- Eager to brainstorm and research new ways to improve our offering
- Takes pride in delivering high-quality work that provides real value to customer; lives up to the high standards that have made Radancy the employerl brand authority
- Shows confidence in subject matter but makes it easy for colleagues and clients to understand and integrate with Radancy’s holistic offering
- Enjoys working collaboratively with team members and groups across the organization to deliver holistic solutions to customers and improve our offering
- Great at building relationships with colleagues and customers; works well within matrixed organization
- Thrives in customer focused environment where client needs and constant change require flexibility and adaptability
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
Radancy is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We actively work to create an inclusive environment where all of our employees can thrive.