Content Project Manager
As Content Project Manager you will lead multiple client projects in partnership with our in-house accounts, creative, and delivery teams to execute content strategies for some of the most well-known brands around the globe.
- Partner with Account Team Leads to ensure that content and social delivery is aligned with Radancy's high standards through effective organization, communication, and prioritization
- Ensure alignment between departments (creative/content, media trading and account service)
- Review account priorities and ad-hoc requests with the strategy and creative leads on a regular basis to ensure resources are deployed appropriately
- Create and lead project plans to ensure each project/workstream has clear action owners, due dates, and work-back schedule
- Communicate cross-functionally internally as well as externally, log meeting notes, and facilitate cross-team collaboration as required
- Track outstanding actions, owners, due dates and risks to ensure that we meet or exceed delivery requirements
- Knowledge of and expertise in:
- Project management
- Recruitment marketing industry
- Client needs assessment best practices
- Project planning: cost and time estimates; Smartsheet preferred
- Microsoft 365
- Ability to route communication to the appropriate recipient and forum (meetings, Teams chat, email, etc.)
- Ability to facilitate constructive discussions among individuals and teams with different areas of expertise
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
Radancy is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We actively work to create an inclusive environment where all of our employees can thrive.
Trabalhar em Chicago
Veja onde você poderia estar trabalhando.Visualizar no Mapa vagas nesta localidade
Você não viu nenhum trabalho recentemente.