We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work toward solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
As an experienced Art Director, you’ll team up with other creatives in our no-ego, fast-paced environment to bring brands to life across all types of media that connect to our software solutions. And you’ll do it for some of the most recognized names in the world. Here, you’ll brainstorm big ideas and distill robust content and research into unique concepts, compelling visual stories and disruptive designs. Websites. Social. Experiential. Video. New software products. You’ll be involved in it all.
We’re an ideal environment for those self-driven art directors who look forward to coming up with the next great idea, but who also get excited about collaborating on the little things it takes to design and execute entire campaigns.
- Creates original, polished, compelling designs for all media.
- Possesses an uncompromising commitment to amazing, industry-defining creative.
- Translates concepts into fresh, cutting-edge and effective visual designs while leveraging existing assets and/or creating or sourcing new ones.
- In partnership with Copywriters and ACDs/CDs, participates in (and at times leads) creative concepting sessions to deliver industry-defining work across all media.
- Helps present concepts internally to CDs and Account/Sales teams and actively participates in client calls and meetings with an eye toward building and strengthening relationships.
- Works with Project Managers, Digital Strategists, Producers and Account Service team members to help define client challenges and goals – and develops strategic and creative solutions that meet those goals.
- Never stops learning. Everyone on our team helps formulate ideas and drive effective creative with the goal of staying ahead of best practices, trends and innovations, content generation/development and new technology.
- BA degree from four-year college or university (preferably in Graphic Design, Digital Design, Visual Communications, Advertising or a related field).
- Graphic Design experience incorporating print, digital and motion graphics projects (agency experience preferred).
- Strong visual sense with ability to execute to vision in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketch, Keynote and PowerPoint on the Mac platform.
- Solid understanding of web design principles, including responsive/adaptive design, user experience and accessibility, as well as traditional prepress and production.
- Experience with video editing (Adobe Premier), animation (Adobe After Effects) or rendering packages will receive special consideration.
- Excellent listening and communications skills with the ability to pay strict attention to detail, while juggling several complex projects, is a must.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with a focus on relationship building and customer service.
Please include design samples or a link to your portfolio.
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
Radancy is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We actively work to create an inclusive environment where all of our employees can thrive.
Trabalhar em Chicago
Veja onde você poderia estar trabalhando.Visualizar no Mapa vagas nesta localidade
Você não viu nenhum trabalho recentemente.
- Content Project Manager Chicago, Ilinóis
- Art Director Chicago, Ilinóis
- Employer Brand Consultant trabalho remoto