Senior Database Administrator
We are seeking a Senior Database Administrator (Postgres/RDS and Redshift) with excellent technical understanding of these domains, at least several years of experience are required. The job is a remote contract position working on several large database systems.
- Database administration, tuning, management and security
- Providing technical support for all database environments
- Development and organization of all databases
- Assessment and implementation of new technologies for the database layer
- Providing long-term perspective on the relationship of the selected database technology to business opportunities
- Set up, configure, maintain and enhance proper infrastructure to support a large scale data analytics environment
- Evaluate the technical tradeoffs of every decision
- Excellent and proven knowledge of Postgres on Amazon RDS
- Excellent and proven knowledge of Amazon Redshift
- Excellent and proven knowledge of SQL
- EXPLAIN ANALYZE is one of your most used SQL commands
- Quick thinking and acting with minimal/no supervision
- Able to build enterprise grade architectures off of minimal and changing requirements
- Self driven, independent, creative and eager to learn new skills
- Aren't happy with good, and build to great
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
Radancy is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We actively work to create an inclusive environment where all of our employees can thrive.