Radancy Advertising Products is seeking a Data Scientist to support its efforts in building a leading performance media platform for recruitment.
We run hundreds of thousands of job campaigns generating millions of clicks each month.
The Data Science team for advertising has expertise in optimization, regression, classification, and NLP principles to develop world class strategies for performance advertising that yield the most important results for our customers: hiring the best employees.
- Building machine learning models to optimize campaign performance at massive scale
- Identifying, creating, and transforming informative features based on historical and real time data
- Working with the Data Science Lead and Product Lead to implement a consistent technical direction
- Help to define data collection and modeling frameworks
- Coordinating and working closely with engineering to put models and algorithms into production
- Working collaboratively with other Data Science teams in cross product efforts
- Deep understanding of statistical and machine learning models (regression, decision trees, neural networks, etc) and clustering and classification techniques
- Experience with keyword embedding techniques
- Experience building models and placing models into production
- Experience in optimization problems, and solving those problems at scale
- Well versed in statistical programming languages such as R or Python
- Familiarity with relational databases such as Postgres and Amazon Redshift, and accessing data via SQL
- Degree in a technical field such as computer science, mathematics, economics, engineering
- Graduate work in machine learning a plus, or relevant work experience
- Experience in “Ad Tech” data science principles a huge plus
- Knows and loves the startup world - quick thinking and acting with minimal/no supervision
- Self driven, independent, creative and eager to learn new skills
- Ability to work effectively with incomplete information
- Great communication skills
- Embraces the remote nature of the future of work
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
Radancy is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We actively work to create an inclusive environment where all of our employees can thrive.