As an Account Director, you will manage client relationships while developing and leading multi-faceted digital strategies leveraging our integrated software solutions and digital delivery teams -- all for some of the most recognized brands in the world. We’re looking for an analytical individual with an interest in digital media and growth hacking to help us build, measure, and optimize our media campaigns for one of the most well-known Fortune 500 companies in the world. You’ll identify and drive growth opportunities, fostering innovation that delivers on our clients’ business goals. And you’ll constantly push the limits of talent acquisition to change the way companies and candidates connect. It’s one of the only roles at Radancy that allows you to engage with all of our offerings – from software, media and metrics to creative and brand.
- As a principal point of contact for assigned client relationships, you'll be responsible for helping to build long-term client relationships, anticipating client needs, and working with your supporting teams to coordinate efforts aimed at solving those needs.
- Analyze data to extract insights and transform those insights into actionable changes that will accelerate performance.
- Monitor and analyze channel performance and maintain reporting on campaign performance, ROI, CPA, and other channel metrics
- The Account Director works with Digital Strategists, Creative, Support and Delivery teams to efficiently deliver strategies, solutions, flawless execution and results for presentation to the client.
- You will lead the integration of insights from campaigns to our proprietary career site software as a central point of your clients’ digital strategy, and will ensure media solutions are a productive part of that strategy
- Staying attuned with your clients’ digital media presence and the changing digital landscapes, you'll be responsible for managing and anticipating a list of delivery tasks and working with support teams to ensure tasks are being completed in a timely manner. You'll also be expected to work with teams to put processes in place aimed at prevention or timely resolution.
- You will partner directly with the Analytics Team and Digital Strategists to ensure progress towards client goals is actionably measured and that results are incorporated into client deliverables.
- You'll be responsible for leading many client meetings, as well as working with the Client Strategist to coordinate the agenda and presentation materials.
- You'll be expected to mentor Account Executives, as well as participate in exercises aimed at connecting and educating members of other teams throughout Radancy.
- Identify opportunities to grow and scale cross-channel marketing for clients.
- Develop and run experimentations to improve account performance.
- Work closely with Media Trader and Client to communicate campaign strategy, progress and results
- Communicate regularly on status, timeline, budget, deliverables, performance reporting, and competitive intelligence analysis with clients.
- Present data on monthly and quarterly calls to client teams and reviewing metrics
- Must have 5+ years of experience developing and presenting custom digital media solutions
- Must have 5+ years of client relationship management experience
- A deep understanding of digital mediums, technologies, and trends including programmatic ad technologies
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong presentation skills
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
Radancy is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We actively work to create an inclusive environment where all of our employees can thrive.
Trabalhar em Atlanta
Veja onde você poderia estar trabalhando.Visualizar no Mapa vagas nesta localidade
Você não viu nenhum trabalho recentemente.
- Account Director Nova Iorque, Nova Iorque, Chicago, Ilinóis, Atlanta, Geórgia, Glendale, Califórnia
- Account Coordinator- Events Atlanta, Geórgia
- Account Executive Atlanta, Geórgia