Account Coordinator- Events
As an Account Coordinator- Events, you’ll assist in the flawless day-to-day implementation of marketing plans for some of the most recognized brands in the world. The Account Coordinator is responsible for ensuring timeliness and accuracy in the quality of work that is delivered to his/her clients through effective project management and task completion.
This role is supporting one of our largest accounts. What makes it unique is that you will be a pivotal part of making sure our client’s Events and job fairs are all running smoothly, while supporting the client’s field teams with their daily advertising needs and requests.
- This particular role will have a large focus on supporting the client’s job fairs and National Events from Atlanta. This includes working directly with the client to manage all event logistics, from initial request, to registration and shipping of event materials.
- You will be responsible for organizing and maintaining client event inventory locally at Atlanta office, while ensuring all client collateral and swag needs are met. This role does not attend events, but plays an important role in making sure those who attend the events have everything they need.
- You will be responsible for providing status updates and reports related to all event activities
- You will work closely with a group of client Talent Acquisition professionals who are responsible for providing advertising support for their key hiring locations and roles
- You will partner with the Account Executive, Account Director and delivery teams to manage all tasks and deliverables aimed at achieving client goals
- You will manage the day-to-day implementation of our client’s media plans to include placement and performance tracking
- You will perform order entry for client invoicing, media procurement and project initiation
- Ensure internal and client meetings are scheduled, productive, and documented for future reference
- 1+ years of digital or online advertising industry experience preferred.
- Strong interpersonal, customer service, organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal) and openness to providing feedback to help iterate the business.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and media tracking technologies preferred.
- Knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and other MS Office tools.
- Experience with shipping or logistics is a plus.
- Experience using an inventory management system is a plus.
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
Radancy is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We actively work to create an inclusive environment where all of our employees can thrive.
Trabalhar em Atlanta
Veja onde você poderia estar trabalhando.Visualizar no Mapa vagas nesta localidade
Você não viu nenhum trabalho recentemente.
- Account Executive Coral Gables, Flórida, Atlanta, Geórgia, McLean, Virgínia
- Account Director Atlanta, Geórgia
- Client Strategist Atlanta, Geórgia